MR Licence with Core Truck Driving School usually takes 1 day to complete as long as you are competed. MR Licence training course starts usually at 6 am and training ends around midday 12 – 1 pm. The MR Licence training and assessment usually involves 13 – 14 criterion’s if the training is conducted with a bus, a bus stop procedure would have to be assessed as well.
Why Choose Core Truck Driving School for your MR Licence upgrade???
- Core Truck Driving School is a nationally recognised training organisation also known as a Registered Training Organisation (RTO)
- Core Truck Driving School has the best reputation when it comes to heavy vehicle training and assessments.
- Core Truck Driving School constantly upgrades or updates their vehicles to provide up to date training and assessments.
- Core Truck Driving School provides training and assessment for all the heavy vehicle licence classes LR, MR, HR, HC & MC.
- Core Truck Driving School has industry experienced friendly staff, trainers and assessors.
- Core Truck Driving School is the only organisation that will promise you satisfaction or money back guarantee**.
- At Core we train you right assure you are competent, so you can operate heavy vehicles as safe as possible.
- Core delivers top notch 1-on-1 heavy vehicle training service and supporting a higher industry licensing standard.
- Core Truck Driving School provides flexible training hours.. meaning, we can train you according to your schedule.
MR Licence or also known as Medium Rigid Licence.
The MR Licence with Core usually is a 6 – 7 hr course, in order to obtain the MR Licence in NSW, it is the law that you complete a Heavy Vehicle Competency Based Assessment (HVCBA) with an Accredited Training Provider. Core Driving School is Nationally Accredited by ASQA, and provincially Accredited by Roads and Maritime (RMS) soon to be Transport for NSW.
Core Truck Driving School is an Nationally Accredited Registered Training Organisation (RTO). At Core we provide the MR Licence training and assessment or any other heavy vehicle upgrade. We adhere by ASQA and RMS standards and regulations, we take safety very serious and our training program evolves 1-on-1 quality educational Heavy Vehicle Competency Based Assessment HVCBA and other training evolving trucks.
Being the best truck driver training school in the business and with our industry experience we promise to deliver top notch service to all our customers. It is important for all applicants to learn how to operate a truck safely as life’s depend on it… learn right to driver right is what we like to say.
Our trainers and Assessor’s are not only heavy vehicle operators but also have diesel mechanical background, we not only teach you how to operate the MR Licence truck or any other licensed truck safely, but also check for faults and how to fix or report the issues. At Core we are happy to provide experience with National work Diary and or time in the truck with one of our Drivers or Trainers to build up your experience as a safe heavy vehicle operator.
We offer all our courses in the Sydney, Penrith, Campbelltown, Newcastle, Central Coast and Wollongong regions. . If you meet appropriate criteria and wish to obtain your MR Licence, Book your MR Licence or any other upgrade course with us and be a part of our family. For all your inquires and or questions feel free to email us via email@example.com or call us via 1800 00 CORE