HR Licence Cost

Depending on where you are located and how much training you need, a HR Licence Cost can vary but there are certain costs that are guaranteed. In New South Wales, to get your learners permit for a HR licence costs $25, and your provisional licences cost $59 for P1 and $93 for P2. Once you have got your licence, the registration for a HR Licence costs depend on how long you decide to have it valid for. One year is $60, three years is $138, five years is $188, and ten years is $348. This is just … [Read more...]

What is an HR Licence?

What is an HR Licence? A HR licence, or Heavy Rigid licence, allows users to drive vehicles like trucks and buses that have a Gross Vehicle Mass (GVM) of more than eight tonnes and with three or more axles. It also allows people to drive articulated vehicles, for example buses and towed trailers that do not have more than nine tonnes of GVM. In order to attain this licence or start training to get this licence you need to have had a C-class licence or equivalent for two or more years and this … [Read more...]

MC/B-Double Licence

b double truck licence

[Read more...]

Tips On Being A Truck Driver

LR Truck Licence Sydney

There are a plethora of tips on truck driving effectively and safely after you have gained your heavy vehicle licence through Core Driving School. It is highly-important to follow the truck training and technical know-how of navigating the heavy vehicle as well as utilising your common sense in certain situations. Safety is of the utmost importance and you should be aware of this at all times. As the time goes on with your truck or bus driving experience, you will build up further skills to … [Read more...]

Core Driving School Offer All The Truck Licences

Whether you are seeking to drive a small truck or bus or a heavy duty or articulated vehicle, Core Driving School offers accredited training and assessment on truck licences. We operate seven days a week so you can schedule in your training around your work and lifestyle commitments and most courses are generally a one-day course and you are assessed by an accredited instructor who will conduct the Heavy Vehicle Competency-Based Assessment (HVCBA). It all depends on what type of career you are … [Read more...]

Multiple Truck Licence Variations

You might have heard of the Light Rigid heavy vehicle licence for smaller passenger buses or small trucks or you might know someone with a Heavy Rigid or Multi-Combination licence as they drive larger trucks and articulated vehicles such as bendy buses but there are more licences available to suit various requirements. The Light Rigid (LR) heavy vehicle licence is the one that provides you with the capability of driving buses such as the Toyota Coaster and small trucks with a Gross Vehicle Mass … [Read more...]

Gaining Your MC Truck Licence

If you have been thinking of driving a big truck for your next career move, gaining your Multi-Combination or MC Truck Licence is the first step. Beyond a Light Rigid, Medium Rigid or Heavy Rigid heavy vehicle licence, the MC Truck licence allows you to drive prime movers, low loader dolly trucks and low loader trailer combinations, road trains and B-Double vehicles. It is a licence for diversified driving! Before heading off to gain your MC Truck licence, it is wise to obtain your HC Licence … [Read more...]

The License with Core Driving School

Core Driving School offers a variety of heavy vehicle truck licencing courses and assessments so participants can obtain a Heavy Vehicle Licence to be allowed to undertake truck driving in Sydney. According to law, for a driver to get their Heavy Vehicle Licence in New South Wales, they must complete an accredited Heavy Vehicle Competency-Based Assessment. When looking for what type of truck license to obtain, it is important to know what type of vehicle you will be operating so you legally are … [Read more...]

Looking For An LR Truck Licence?

You’ve come to the right place: at Core Driving School, we offer a comprehensive one-day course for attaining your LR Truck Licence. As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO), we operate from Sydney to Newcastle, the Central Coast, Campbelltown, Wollongong and Penrith and so wherever you are in between and around these areas, we can cater for you. Not only that, we are open seven days a week to accommodate you around your work and life commitments as we understand that not everyone is … [Read more...]

Keen To Get Moving Driving A Bus?

If you are thinking of entering the industry of bus driving whether it be for a school, a travel charter or for public transport, Core Driving School can help you gain your Bus Driver Authority Licence. As a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) in New South Wales and a Member of the Australian Driver Trainers Association, Core Driving School caters for clients from Sydney to Newcastle, Central Coast, Campbelltown, Wollongong and Penrith and in between. We are renowned for exceptional quality … [Read more...]