MR licence – Everything you need to know

What is a MR licence and when will a person need to have one? There are many Australians out there who are curious about what exactly a MR licence is, and in what circumstances they will need to have one. There are many different jobs which will require a MR licence, so it is important that people are informed about what that entails. A MR truck is otherwise known as a Medium Rigid truck (or bus). This means that it has a GVM (Gross Vehicle Mass) of more than 8 tonnes and 2 axles. It also means … [Read more...]