Heavy Rigid HR Truck Licence vehicles include:
- 1 Trucks and buses with a GVM more than 8 tonnes, and 3 or more axles.
- 2 Any towed trailer must not weigh more than 9 tonnes GVM.
- 3 Bendy buses. Even though these vehicles are articulated, they’re treated as rigid vehicles.
To apply for a Heavy Rigid HR Truck Licence, you must:
- Have held a class C licence, (except a Learner licence) or equivalent for two years or more. Any time you’ve spent on a P1 licence counts, but you can’t practice to drive an HR vehicle, or upgrade to an HR licence until you hold a P2 or full class C licence
- Pass the HR knowledge test
- Pass an eyesight test
Heavy Rigid HR Truck Licence is one of the most popular heavy vehicle training course most Australians are going for and with 3 easy steps you too can get your licence upgrade. Core Truck Driving School is an RMS Accredited heavy vehicle training and assessment provider covering the areas of Sydney, Newcastle, Central Coast, Penrith, Campbelltown and Wollongong. Our heavy rigid HR truck licence course is conducted 7 days a week and to suit your schedule we have flexible training hours.
As a professional Heavy Vehicle Truck Training School we educate young truck drivers the principles of handling a heavy rigid truck safely and competently. At Core Truck Driving School we deliver high standards of Truck training and ensure all students understand the fundamentals of handling a heavy rigid HR Truck licence vehicle safely.
We educate, train and assess for all LR, MR, HR and HC Heavy Vehicle licensing. Conducting training and assessment for up to 15 criteria’s. For all our Truck licence courses we provide a high standard ensuring all new truck drivers are found competent of handling a heavy vehicle. This Includes the fundam
ental skills that every capable truck driver needs, as well as safety courses such as Safe Operation of Hea
vy Vehicles and Defensive Driving capabilities.
You can book your course now using the Book Now button below.